Sorry, it is kind of blurry, you can click on the comic, and it will link you to a better copy.

Now, some might say "Inquiring Minds Want to Know" (of course all those people who would say that would have to be over 30 or so). So what does my crazy nerd husband do???

Yes Ladies & Gentlemen, he figures out what it says (that is a scanned copy of his answer key) and just in case you can't read what it says, it says is "Paige Fox is bad at math"
The high point of my day, on the other hand, was being given this super awesome box of candy:
Is that the coolest thing you have ever seen? They are Twilight Conversation Hearts, they say things like "dazzle", "bite me" and "lamb" and the flavors are Orange Obsession, Tempting Apple and Passion Fruit. I love it, and it completely made my day.So what conclusions can we draw about this? The highlight of Jamie's day was conquering 26 math equations to figure out a punch line of a comic strip, and the highlight of my day was receiving candy relating to an adolescent fiction novel. What can you say, opposites attract...
Also, my husband is cool...and I think big brains are hot...no, seriously...
5 comments:
The answer to W is 4. The cartoon image is not very high res so I couldn't tell if it was 5-3 or 5·3. I decided it must be the former since all of his other multiplications are 'x'. The calculations took me 6 minutes.
Jamie makes me laugh! Too funny!
Oh, and Kaiya's Easter dress is soooo adorable!
You are both so funny. Ok where did you get those Twilight sweettarts? Brittany would love to have some. She has read and reread those books. And yes went and bought the movie at midnight when it came out. Oh and I love your Easter pictures.
I got the Twilight sweethearts from my friend Tara, I will ask her where she got them.
So what does the future hold for adorable little Kaiya??? She'll be smart and fun as well as being absolutely adorable!! We love all three of you!!!
Post a Comment