
Potholders! Apparently it wasn't enough that I find my shoes all over the house, now I have to go hunting for my potholders too! Actually, it is just these two that she likes, the one with the lovely map of NYC and the Ove Glove (which are fabulous by the way, this is our second one, we love it).
The other morning she put on her dress up shoes, the "gloves" (aka potholders), some necklaces and told me "I'm ready to go to the castle now!" She may not know who the Disney Princesses are yet, but she certainly likes their accessories!
2 comments:
Regarding the "Ove Glove"... where can you purchase these? Or is it a free gift with the purchase of a ShamWow!?
So glad you posted some new pictures. I check all the time to see pictures of you sweet girl. Hope all is well with all of you. We are just having a hot busy summer. Let us hear from you sometime.
Post a Comment