(It really isn't snowy, they spray the grass white, I don't really understand why)There were lots of fun floats

Decorated classic cars

I liked this one because I have this exact car (including the tree on top) in my Christmas village.

Kaiya actually liked running around the grassy area we were in front of better than watching most of the parade, but she did enjoy the marching bands and the animals, including this fun guy:

Kaiya even knew someone in the parade! Her friend Betty and her mommy, who runs the spa at the Great Wolf Lodge were marching with a giant reindeer. Our town isn't a small town, but it kind of has that feeling, that is one of the many reasons we love it here.
We actually stayed until the end when Santa came by in a horse drawn carriage, but unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of him & Mrs. Claus. However Kaiya was happy to pose with her new friend the Mr. Polar Bear...
No comments:
Post a Comment