Monday, February 11, 2008
Bathing Beauty
Sometimes I just look at my sweet Kaiya and can't even believe how blessed I am. After a crazy day, Jamie gets home, and somehow things just fall into perspective again. We do something together, our little family, just the three of us (okay, 5 with the puppies) and all is right with the world.
Tonight we gave Kaiya a bath, and just the way she looks at us, her little personality shining through, brings on the amnesia of motherhood. I forget all the tears and frustrations of the day, and just want to hold her, smell her sweet baby smell and never let her go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I totally know that feeling! These little ones are so wonderful and make everything worth it!
I think Heavenly Father gives us those moments with our little ones... when we look at them sleeping or whatever, and they're just little angels! That's what keeps us sane and helps us get through another day. Kaiya is a cutey-patooty!
I too know that feeling! I usually get it when they are sleeping - they look like little angels! It is also the time that I start to feel like a jerk because I don't seem to appreciate them as much when they are awake!
What a cute little girl you have! She makes me want to have another baby!
Post a Comment