Sunday, April 6, 2008

What brings out the hidden dancer in you?

I was reading something online earlier about Christopher Walken on Saturday Night Live last night, I don't know about you, but I find him funny in a mildly creepy way. But I was reminded of something Jamie showed me a long time ago: a music video starring Christopher Walken (yes, a music video) and it is just one of those things that makes me want to get up and dance; but not just any kind of dancing, fancy dancing in my socks on the kitchen tile. So I thought I would share it here:



What brings out the hidden dancer in you?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Okay, that is funny.

And, as an answer to your tile question, the only thing (that's right, the only thing...) that brings out the hidden dancer in me is Raffi and a toddler. Come on, who can resist joining in as we all shake our sillies out?

Chris

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I have to admit, when I see that Christopher Walken is in a movie, I get excited!
And, to be honest, I'm a groover, so just about anything gets me in the mood to dance! I'm lookign forward to embarrassing my kids in the future!