Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sassy Britches

So, I went shopping with Hattie while she was still on maternity leave at a shi shi little kids store. And I don't know what it is, but somehow Hattie always gets me to look at things that I would normally never give a second glance to, but when I try them on, I LOVE them. So I guess it is no surprise that she has the same gift with Kaiya's clothes too...


Yes, that is leopard print ruffle trim on the ankles & waist; the perfect addition to the pink paisley and pucci inspired print on the left, and don't for get the sequins on her right leg...
I didn't even put the bracelet on her, Kaiya did that herself!!! Are we in trouble or what?

4 comments:

Paula said...

Definately in trouble with a capital T!!!!

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE! I love it! AND she knows how to accessorize! Way to go!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That girl has got some serious style!

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Yes, most definitely in trouble! And I just can't imagine how deep in trouble you'll be in two years! P.S. Can she say "Jan" yet???? ;-) Love ya!