Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks Vicki!!!

So Kaiya, Haylee & I were just hanging out one morning, waiting for Vicki to come pick up a crock pot, when we got a big surprise! When she came, she brought a present for us too!!! Look at these adorable aprons!!! Here are Kaiya and I modeling them...
See the aqua colored buttons on mine? They say "Cute as a Button" on them!!!


Then Kaiya let Haylee model it as well...
I love them! Kaiya absolutely LOVES hers too and wears it at least 5 times a day. Although I don't think it has been tied around her waist more than 2 or 3 times, because unfortunately, that is where, "I do it myself" and "I don't know how to tie a knot" collide. So mostly she wears it around her neck and says "I cooking mommy!" and proceeds to bring me a plethora of oddly paired food. Although sometimes the apron gets turned around backwards and Kaiya becomes Super Grover (one of Kaiya's favorite people).

I love aprons and wear them all the time, so I have had so much fun wearing such a cute one! Thanks Vicki!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, those ARE really cute! Stylish aprons are so much fun! (thanks for letting my Haylee-Girl share in the fun!)

Together We Save said...

Cute aprons. Always nice to get a surprise.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Those are awesome! Vicki is awesome!