Thursday, March 26, 2009

With Gear Like This, Who Wouldn't Want to be a Girl?

Our little "Fancy Nancy"

Yes, there are three piggie tails, and yes they all have bows on them...I asked her if she wanted one piggie tail or two, and she said "three please!" so, what was I supposed to do?

As for the rest of her ensemble, she just brings me things and says, "Help, please!" and when she asks nicely, I don't ask questions, I just help her get them on!
I think the title of this blog entry says it all...

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love it. She is fabulous! I wish I had a girl so tht I could have pictures like this. Boys dressed up in their craziest clothes are never this cute!

Kari Lora said...

So Cute!! Our two girls would have a blast together! Emmy asked me for 3 piggie tails once too. And I went ahead and did it without question, just like you. To make it even more interesting, we were on our way to the babysitter's house with this hairstyle...and the babysitter is a hair stylist. She got a kick out of it too!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That last picture is too adorable!