So, I have had trouble getting Kaiya to pose for pictures lately, and someone suggested that I ask her if I can take a picture of her favorite stuffed animal, and boy did that help! I started out by just taking a picture of C.C.
I love this picture, because you can see her sweet little hand fixing C.C.'s flipper. She noticed it was tucked up under her, and wanted to fix it before I took her friend's picture.Then I asked if I could take a picture of her and C.C. together, and she ran across the room and threw herself on the blue chair.

Of course Kaiya and Daddy had to do a little rough housing, Kaiya says "I wanna go upside-down!" and then she laughs almost manically.

Did I mention that C.C. is our favorite friend? She likes to keep her close by.

Of course, no day would be complete without harassing Pepper until she bears her teeth and growls menacingly.

Then it is time for a bath! Here is my little duck, cheesing it up for the camera!
Don't you think she looks like Jamie in this picture?Last of all, it is time for stories before bed. Getting ready for bed is Daddy's special time to spend with Kaiya, and I think he enjoys reading stories with her as much as she does.
By the way, thanks to Megan for the tip on the "Baby Jaguar" jammies, they are her favorite, and I wish I would have followed her advice and bought a pair in the next size too. We both love them.So there you are! A typical Sunday afternoon with our family! I am so excited to learn how to use my new camera really well, thanks Mom & Dad!
6 comments:
Yes, that was my FIRST thought when I saw the bath picture... "that looks just like Jamie!". Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with that camera and a lot of great memories to look back on!
WOW! YAY for your new camera!! I am impressed you picked one so fast bc I am SO slow at making decisions like that!! The pictures look GREAT!!
If these are your first pictures, looks like you're already an expert! I love the one in the towel. Looking to lots more from your new camera!
I am so excited for you Tristen. Your pic's are great. She truly does look like Jamie in the one with the towel. It's the eyebrow raise!!! Congrats on the new camera. Now, I want to see lot's of pic's on the blog!!!
Cute pictures! Ben really liked the one of Pepper because "she's smiling."
I love your blog. I miss you guys....(sigh). Fun catching up!
Post a Comment