Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Kaiya scoot

Okay! This week's accomplishment is a significant improvement in our never-ending struggle for mobility. Kaiya can now scoot. She seems to really enjoy it and so here is a little video of her doing her own little Kaiya scoot. A couple of the boys from Jamie's scout troop were over, so you may not recognize all the voices in the video.





We also got a present from the Churchwell family, who just returned from Disneyland! They always remember us when they go on their fun trips, and this is what they brought back for Kaiya...


I always thought pictures of babies with food all over their faces were kind of gross, until it was my baby, now I think they are funny... here is Kaiya's first taste of cous-cous. The uh..."adhesive" is a teething biscuit that she really got into. She really does like to eat!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ut-oh...the cell phone craze as already hit. :) Adorable!

Blake and Meg said...

Tristen... so excited you joined the blogging world!! I'm going to be a frequent reader. Kaiya is too adorable for words when she does her scoot. I had to watch the video twice! I just posted a picture of Molly and Kaiya on my blog, check it out:

blakebradyfamily.blogspot.com