Friday, September 26, 2008

Hair Clip Madness!

I should totally be asleep. I have to be up at a very unfriendly hour tomorrow morning, but yet here I am, bitten by the crafty bug. I saw these totally cute hair clips on etsy, and decided to steal their ideas; and I am so pleased with the way they turned out! Jamie isn't here for me to show, so I am going to show them to you!

I wanted to do something Halloween-ish, so in honor of my friend Jen I made a candy corn (don't judge my blanket stitching, I just printed the instructions of the internet, it's the first time I've tried it).

Then I thought maybe something fall inspired, so here's a leaf:

Then Kaiya needed something blue, so...a flower

And finally, I love personalized things, so a pink K-

Ta Da!!! There is my crafty-ness, and I didn't even have to go out and buy any supplies! They are all made out of things I pulled out of the back of the craft cabinet! I love it when that happens!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOSH! I love those! That candy corn is so cute it almost brought tears to my eyes! LOL You are so good! (I know, I know... I can hear it now...) but really, you are!

Chris said...

those are fantastic! You are so very crafty!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I love them! I am so impressed! I wish that I had a girl so that I could make some too! Hmm..... maybe Ben won't mind wearing hair clips! :)