Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Problem with Country Music


So as you may know, I have recently switched over to country music. It was a difficult decision, but as I have said before, country music is more about my life than Green Day or The Cure. When I made the switch, one thing I liked about it was that country music seemed more appropriate for little ears than rock.

Unfortunately, we have run into our first problem with country. We were in the kitchen, and I was fixing breakfast. Kaiya was toddling around in her P.J.'s with her favorite stuffed animal and we had the radio on. I wasn't even really paying attention, until Kaiya learned a new word from the song on the radio; all of a sudden, as clear as day Kaiya said the word "Whiskey".

1 comment:

Paula said...

I see you didn't add the word "whiskey" to the new words for the week list. Now that's one to brag about!!!!