Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HA!!!


HA HA HA HA!!!! Jamie and I laughed the entire time we were looking at these T-shirts from mentalfloss.com. If you are interested in some things that will make you use your brain before you laugh, go check it out. I am seriously thinking about ordering this shirt; even though if I was on "What Not To Wear" Stacy and Clinton would make me throw it away... I guess it is kind of a sad statement on my Friday night activities when my shopping mantra is "WWSCD" (what would Stacy & Clinton do). Anyway, that is another post in and of itself...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those shirts are hilarious! I think my favorite is "There's no right way to eat a Rhesus"... kind of odd. HA!

Jill M said...

Hi Tristen, It is Jill Martin, your VT companion. I am super excited you are a blogger, as am I, and w/out even sitting down and talking we will know all about one another. Take care.

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Then maybe when we get home Kaiya will finally say "Jan"!! I know, by then you'll expect her to say "Sister Myers" but I think I'll be ready to be just Jan by then.

I LOVE, LOVE the new look of your blog!!! Miss ya tons! Sister Myers

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I love the new blog look!
Ah, Stacy and Clinton. There are many things they would try to throw away in my wardrobe, but they wouldn't be able to do it without a fight (especially my sweat outfits)!