Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Style Milestone

Well, Kaiya has reached another important milestone in every little girl's life. She can now have her hair styled into pigtails!


I was looking through some old pictures for a project I'm working on, and I found some pictures of Haylee, when she was about Kaiya's age, maybe a little younger, and she was rocking the pigtail look, so I started playing with Kaiya's hair, and voila! Piggie Tails! Of course, I had to bribe her a little by letting her watch TV while I was putting her hair up, but it was worth it!

You may also notice the aftermath of the "Unfortunate Incident" I don't know if you will be able to see it in the low res pictures, but you can see her purple gums from biffing it on her bike. Poor sad baby...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She looks SOOOO cute with her piggy tales! Adorable! Can't see the gum damage but who would notice with that oh-so-stylish hair!!

Hattie said...

She is officially a toddler and SOOOO ADORABLE!

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Those piggie tails rock! She is such a doll! I hope her boo-boo is getting better. Love ya!