We took Kaiya to see Santa today. We have been talking about Santa for a while, and Kaiya gets very excited whenever she sees any Santa decorations, she can even complete most of the lines from "The Night Before Christmas"* So when we got to Santa's workshop today to have our pictures taken Kaiya was excited, and pointed at him and said "Santa!" but then Daddy did a very mean thing! He put Kaiya on Santa's lap & WALKED 2 FEET AWAY!!!! Well that was just too much! So here is our official Christmas picture for 2008:

Good picture, isn't it? Well, I can't say she doesn't come by it honestly...

This is one of my mom's favorite pictures, that's me when I was 16 months old. So Kaiya should be okay, right? I mean I didn't need
too much therapy...
*technically the title of the poem is "A Visit From Saint Nick"; there, are you happy now Jamie?
5 comments:
ohhh poor little girl !! i need to take elsa in for pictures, but with christmas next week, i'm sure it's CROWDED..
That IS hilarious! But at least she looks absolutely adorable while she's being tormented!
Ok, I have to say it here too...what is up with his hair???
Santa's facial expression is what gets me - he looks a little tipsy! I have to admit, I've never seen Kaiya that upset before! Perhaps she will need more therapy than you did! :)
That picture is a keeper!!! How funny. If this is the worst thing that ever happens to her, then you are doin' good!! She will laugh about this one day!!
Post a Comment