Okay, so I have been a terribly blog mommy lately, so I will put up something quick tonight. A few weeks ago Kaiya started Gymnastics. Our friend Lauryn has been going to this school for a while and she loves it, and we went to her birthday party there and Kaiya and Jamie and I ALL had a fabulous time! (In fact maybe Jamie & I liked it even better than Kaiya, those giant pits of foam blocks is seriously just as fun as they look!). Well Kaiya is taking the classes with her sweet friend Molly, who is just one day older than she is, and these two make quite a pair. Well Molly's mommy (Megan) did a really cute post on her blog, with pictures, so I will put up the link to that!
http://blakebradyfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/gymnastics-class.html
Kaiya completely loves going to the classes and has been doing tumble rolls all over the house, Jamie even practices doing them too. It is adorable, maybe I can sneak up behind them sometime with a video camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment