Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trying Something New!

I do a lot of digital scrapbooking, so I thought maybe since I haven't been so good at keeping the blog updated lately, I will post a new lay out! I am not sure how this will work, and Jamie is off at WoodBadge this weekend, so I can't get his input, but lets see if this works.

This layout is supposed to be a "snapshot" of Kaiya on her second birthday. I did one for her on her first birthday, and I loved how it turned out, so I decided to make it a tradition and do another one.

You should be able to click on the picture and have it come up big on your screen. Let me know if it works, and I will post more!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE! When did you take those pics of her? She looks like a little garden angel! And yes, when I click on the picture, it gets bigger. Love it!

Kari Lora said...

Beautiful, Tristen! What an angel!!!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That's totally cute! It inspires me to start scrapbooking again! :)

Jan and Larry Myers said...

This is such an adorable idea. Can I use it for our grandkids? Uh . . .when I get old enough to have some?

Kaiya is so, so adorable! Maybe when we get home we can share our digital scrapping ideas. Love and miss you!

Igsta rules!