Friday, March 28, 2008

Au revoir

Kaiya is growing so fast, that sometimes I put an outfit on her that she wore just a few weeks ago, and it is way to small, so today when I put a very cute ensemble on her and realized that this is the last time she will wear this, I decided to have a little photo shoot. Here are the results (and I think there is something wrong with the camera, I promise we don't live in a cave).

You would think someone taught her how to pose...

Happy Girl

Okay, are we done here? I have places to go and puppies to harass!


4 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cutie outfit! Yes, we should take pictures together. Also, how funny that you posted about Pebbles... I JUST did that yesterday with Molly's hair. It cracks me up every time I look at her! It just sticks straight up and flat on both sides. LOL!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

She looks so adorable in the last picture. I totally busted up at the one where it looks like her pants are spandex. I used to squeeze my boys into things that I loved when they started to get too small for them. I can't do that anymore because they are big enough to fight me off now!

Chris said...

I have to admit, my closet has more child/baby clothes in it than adult. I just can't get rid of the cute outfits. Even though we are not sure that we will have another child, and the clothes have now been through two boys, and are kind of worn out, I just can't part with them. At least not the cute outfits. Imagine how bad it would be if I had girls!

I have resolved though that although I could try to sell the clothes, since we don't think we will have another one, and it seems silly to move across the country with boxes of children's clothes "just in case we change our mind," I am going to take the ones I really love and cut them, and use pieces of fabric to make a quilt. Not all of them, of course, but the ones that have a visually identifying characteristic... that way I can always remember how cute they were...

However, I have to admit, just taking a picture works well too... and is much easier!

Bethany said...

She just gets cuter and cuter... which is crazy bacause I remember seeing her for the first time when she was only a few months old and hoping I had a little girl, too. She was so perfect.