Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Many Moods of the Kaiya Bird

I'll tell you what, Kaiya is one hard working baby girl. She is earnestly endeavoring in learning to pull up. Most mornings, when I go into Kaiya's room, she is on her knees, holding onto the bars and bouncing up and down waiting for me. What is she waiting for you ask? A kiss and hug from her mom? Nah, she wants to stand up, hold onto the bars of her crib and try and grab stuff. But she is so happy in the morning that I just couldn't help myself and we had a little photo shoot, a photo essay if you will, entitled, "The Many Moods of the Kaiya Bird"...

Mischievous




Content



Joyful

And finally she says to her paparazzi Mom, "No more pictures please..."





2 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

too dang cutie!!! She poses beautifully for the camera! Molly loves the jumping as well. But lately she's been grumpy in the morning screaming to get out of the crib. We've gotta work on that!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I love the paparazzi picture! However, she looks a little too happy in it! You need to teach her the angry face that should accompany the hand action!
What a cutie! Every time I see her, I start getting baby hungry!