Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pebbles

Well, at this very moment, I need to be emptying the dishwasher. It has gotten to the point that I have only one utensil in my silverware drawer, and it is a butter knife. So that is probably why I am choosing to tell you all about Kaiya's first hair style!

She has these crazy long hairs right on top of her head that are the ones that never fell out after she was born. They are a different color on the end and everything; so I got some tiny, tiny, tiny rubber bands, put those long hairs in a little pony tail right on top of her head. If it was Halloween, I would dress her up as Pebbles, from the Flintstones.


Okay, I will go do the dishes now...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Who needs dishes when you have a baby that cute? You can do a lot with a butter knife you know!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I agree with Chris - the dishes can wait! She seems so proud of her hair! What a cutie!
And, just so you know, you're not the only one who procrastinates unloading the dishwasher. Sometimes (especially when Chris is out of town) I never unload the dishwasher - I just keep taking the clean dishes out of the washer when I need them until there are none left, then I load it up and run it again!