This was the first sign I noticed, and I had to get a picture. If they ever go back on their deal, David can call me and we can use this as evidence.
Next stop: City Hall. Since we were taking the pictures from a moving car some of them are a little blurry. We decided not to cause a traffic accident, since we had kiddos in the car. This one says, "David Archuleta: Murray's American Idol".
Here we have the pedestrian sky walk going from Murray High School over state street:
Another drive-by: LaPointe Ford shows it's pride
Of course no one can ignore a lighted bank sign:
But this one was my favorite, and I have to credit Suzy for saying that it should be the title of my blog. Unfortunately a pesky light post got in the way; but it is the sign in front of the Arby's which says, "I'm Thinking David"
Not something you see every day now is it???
2 comments:
How I wish I could have seen that. David is so great!
Seriously, I love, love, love this post! Chris and I lived in Murray for a year (in those apartments right next to the Fun Dome)! Your pictures brought back great memories! I've eaten at the Chinese Gourmet (too many times to count), and we ate at the Arby's right after we voted in 2000 (the first time I ever voted - we celebrated in high style)!
I love Murray - I didn't know that David is from there! Oh - now I just may have to start watching American Idol!
Post a Comment