Thank you G.G. (aka Great Grandma) for the new friend!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Sweet Sleeper
I just took this picture of Kaiya a few minutes ago. My mom was here putting Kaiya to bed while Jamie & I were out; Kaiya had a hold of a stuffed puppy she got for her birthday, and Grandma just didn't have the heart to take it away from her before she got in her crib, so...

Thank you G.G. (aka Great Grandma) for the new friend!
Thank you G.G. (aka Great Grandma) for the new friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you just love looking at them when they are sleeping?! I swear that I could just sit and stare at my boys for hours and watch them sleep (if they aren't snoring - snoring kind of ruins the moment). And, I adore it when they become attached to a blanket or a stuffed animal - it's so dang cute!
Post a Comment