Thursday, June 12, 2008

"But MOM, I want one!!!"

Okay, so those of you who know me, know I think motorcycles are fabulous, and I also love all things kitschy. So what is the perfect combination of the two??? Well a pink Vespa style scooter of course! When Kaiya & I went to go have lunch with my mom today, we passed one in the parking garage, and I got very excited. So I said to my mom "Lets take Kaiya's picture on it!" My mom is the most honest person that I have ever known, and I could see the internal dialog going on in her head, but she agreed to be a co-conspirator anyway. Right before she put Kaiya on the seat she said "OK, get ready in case the alarm goes off." So I got set with the camera, she sat Kaiya on and I snapped the picture!


I do have to say though, even if we had gotten caught by the owner, I don't think she would have been upset, we are probably kindred spirits. Besides, I don't think you ride that scooter because you want to be inconspicuous.

3 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

You need that scooter - especially with the way gas prices are rising!
Isn't it kind of fun to do something that you shouldn't do sometimes? I confess - I get a little thrill from it! :)

Blake and Meg said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Now you HAVE to buy one for her (and you!)

Jan and Larry Myers said...

I want one, too. Think we could get a group discount?