Sunday, June 15, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

If I had to make a list of my top 5 favorite things to do, I think one of those things would have to be shopping with friends. I don't know exactly why I like it so much, but there is something about walking around a store with a friend, looking at the merchandise, debating on buying things, talking about life and solving the worlds problems. I firmly believe that we could have peace if the world leaders would just go try on expensive shoes together.

This week I went with Hattie, Lauryn & Eliana on our first shopping expedition, it was only to Babies-R-Us (no Christian Louboutin heels this time) but we can make an adventure out of anything...

Just the girls...shopping up a storm!

2 comments:

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Now this has got to be one of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen!!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Shopping is fun when everyone is well behaved! :)