skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kaiya's First Spaghetti
So, I made our favorite turkey spaghetti last night, and Kaiya couldn't get enough. Which is funny because the last time I made spaghetti, she wouldn't even touch it. So, we put some on her high chair tray and she went crazy! Now, I am not a fan of messy face photos, but I couldn't resist...
Here is the other problem we have with messy eating: Kaiya has made up some of her own sign language, and to sign "done" she raises her hands over her head and says "DONE!" Well, unfortunately she does this with her hands and arms all gross, and inevitably it ends up in her hair...
So immediately after dinner time, came bath time!
4 comments:
No respectable young lady would eat spaghetti without sharing it with her hair. You go, Kaiya!!
(Now....can you say, "Jan"?)
I have gotten so tired of cleaning up spaghetti sauce that I don't even put it on the boy's noodles anymore! I know, I'm a scrooge, but I don't care! I still have a mess to clean up after they're done - at least it's not red and stains though!
I have pictures of my girls doing the exact same thing. It has to be done!!! She is so adorable!!
I love her sign language, much better than using playing with the food as the clue to being done!
Post a Comment