Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Morning!

Kaiya can be a very silly little girl. In the morning, we generally stay in her room, read books & play with quiet toys. But the other morning, she must have decided that her quiet toys just weren't interesting enough for her, so she made her own new toy.



She folded herself up in that box, stuck her head inside to hear the difference in her voice, walked around with it on top of her head like a helmet, put things inside it and dumped it out...you get the picture...all the while saying, "Box! Box! Box!" I am just waiting for her to realize it is a step-stool if you turn it over. She will totally be able to climb over the baby gate when she figures that out.

Then, later that morning, I got in the shower and Kaiya, as usual, hung out in the pack & play in our bathroom. Well, SOMEBODY (who shall remain nameless...) left a brand new roll of toilet paper on the cabinet next to the pack & play, so about halfway through my shower, I look over and see this:


Yes, that is an entire roll of TP in there, unrolled & shredded to bits. Well, at least she enjoyed herself...

2 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Aaaahhh - the mischief is beginning! To be honest, it doesn't bother me if we're not in a hurry or no one is in danger of serious injury. However, for some reason, my kids choose to test me usually under those two circumstances, so I end up blowing a gasket! I hope that Kaiya will be nicer to you! :)

Paula said...

So glad that you caught this on camera!! These are the moments you will want to look back at and laugh!!