Monday, February 2, 2009

Kaiya's Spot

*-*-*- Fair Warning! If you have issues with feet and/or think feet are gross, do not read this post! -*-*-*

So last week Kaiya & I were sitting on the sofa together when she noticed my "demi tasse", which is essentially a light colored big freckle on the inside of my arm. She said "Mommy has a spot!" She was really interested in it and was thoroughly inspecting it so I told her that she has a spot too. So I took off her sock and showed her that she has a freckle on the bottom of her foot, underneath one of her toes. She was completely enthralled with the idea that she has a spot! She was so funny that I had to take a picture.


Then, after she figured it out, it was very exciting!

So now every so often Kaiya wants to take off her shoes and socks and look at her spot. I bet she would love to show it off if you asked her about it.

It was pretty difficult to get a good picture of it, but this is the best we could do with a small space and a wiggly toddler.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I promise, it isn't just dirt, it is indeed, Kaiya's spot.

1 comment:

Paula said...

So Funny! I will have to ask her about it someday.