Boy oh boy, do we love Christmas at our house. Especially Kaiya, who is still absolutely enthralled with Santa, snowmen, and most of all, Christmas songs.
Notice in the following video, there are no decorations in the background...we were totally Christmas-free when this was taken... Oh, and just in case you are wondering what she is looking at off camera, it is me. She won't do anything for the camera when she knows it is on, so I set it on the top of the piano to record. Luckily, she doesn't know what the red light on the camera means yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! That is great. Our boys can't get past the idea it is Christmas becasue thought we took the decorations down, all of the snow is still here!
I love her little singing voice, and am so impressed by how muc of the song she can sing!
SO CUTE! I love it! And her piano playing was great too! =} She is so smart!!!
What a talented daughter you have! I love it! I think she inherited your love for drama and performing!
That was the cutest thing ever!!!!! And check out the ponies!!!!! She definately is growing up right before our eyes!!
Oh, my gosh! Has this girl grown up in six months, or what??? But can she say "Jan" yet???
What a cutie she is!!
Post a Comment