
The older girls did sparklers, and Jamie, Rick & Carl were the official pyrotechnics for the evening. We even had some of our other neighbors come out and enjoy a little of the festivities. Kaiya watched the events quite closely and was somewhat skeptical of some of the fireworks. However in the long run, what she mostly wanted to do was walk (which she now also says, with authority, "WALK!")

Overall, it was a fabulous 4th!
BTW, Jen got a great new camera, and got some fabulous pictures, so if you want to see a few more pics check out her new blog. You can also tell she is more on the ball than I am, and you can check out a lot of the stuff we do on her site first. It takes me a few more days to get it up on my blog. So here it is: http://thechurchwellchronicles.blogspot. com
3 comments:
Aren't you sweet! But I noticed that Kaiya's list of words isn't complete... remember yesterday she said..."hydroponics" as we discussed some new gardening options. She is such a cutie, I can't wait until she says Hannah and Haylee.
Hey....I can't get the link to the Jennifer blog to work. Tried it without "the" and that doesn't work. Whatsup?
Okay, I redid the link so hopefully it should work now. But just in case the actual address is:
http://thechurchwellchronicles.blogspot.com/
I cut and pasted it out of my browser, so it should be correct. Sorry for the confusion.
Post a Comment