Well, she is finally doing it! Kaiya is walking on her own! YAY!!! All last week, she had been taking two or three steps on her own, then falling to her bum as soon as she realized she wasn't holding on to anything. But Sunday night, right before bedtime, she just stood up and walked across the living room. Of course Jamie & I cheered for her like maniacs, and she got excited and kept walking back and forth between the two of us. So, I got the camera out and shot a little video of our little walker, toddling around the room in her pajamas.
(I apologize in advance for the dolphin voice, I just can't help it sometimes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know she really has it when she can walk to the couch on her way to Jaimie, grab a ball, throw it and then continue her path to her Dad! Congrats!
Now comes the fun part...
Chris
I knew in Relief Society Sunday she was about to do it. The video is adorable, dolphin voice and all! Now you'll really be on the run!
I hate listening to my voice on videos - especially when the boys are doing something exciting!
She is too cute! Watch out though - you're going to be tired running after her all day long! :)
Post a Comment