Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Another Day!

I sure am glad that I have good friends. Jamie took our camera to Philmont with him, so for the last week, I have been dependent on the kindess of others for pictures. On Monday, we went with Jen & the girls to run around town and ended up at Southlake Town Centre. We bribed the girls to behave, with a trip to the fountain & some change to throw in.

Here is Haylee & Kaiya in front of the fountain, they both look a little distressed...I think the bricks were hot on their bums.

We also let them run around at the pavillion, and Jen got these great shots of Kaiya doing her own thing.


I am glad we got photographic evidence of those cute sparkly shoes she is wearing, because Tuesday night they got completely demolished. They are now basically black shoes, from the recycled rubber tire chips that are the cushion at the Central Market playground. Que Cera Cera, that is what kid's shoes are for right? At least she had a good time.

Here's my favorite pic from the trip though...


Don't worry, I am actually there helping Kaiya, I used my burgeoning photoshop skills to cut me out of the picture!! I probably shouldn't have told you that, but I didn't want anyone to call CPS on me.

3 comments:

Jan and Larry Myers said...

I had already hit the speed dial for CPS when I read that disclaimer! I just love this photo of the 3 cuties, too! Great job! Great friends!!

Chris said...

I hate it when I don't have a camera!
I love the shots of Kaiya doing her own thing... those moments are so precious, and hard to capture.

I am loving your photoshop skills, I just learned a new skill this week, you should check out the results on my blog!

Jennifer said...

You did a GREAT job with photoshop! How fun! And I'm sorry about the shoes being ruined... I feel partially responsible. =}